“Better Bowls Weekly Recipe Submission”
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to contestants who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, living in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Better Bowls, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. All federal, state, local laws and regulations apply.
4. CONTEST PERIOD: The Weekly Contests begin on Monday, and continues through the following Sunday. One (1) prize awarded during the Contest period will be selected as specified in the Selection of Winners section of these rules.
5. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest must be entered by submitting an original recipe via email (email@example.com) as directed in paragraph 6 below. There is no fee for participation in this Contest. More than one recipe can be entered per person/email address and/or household; however only one (1) recipe per person/email address/household is eligible to win a prize. Each recipe can only be submitted once.
6. RECIPE ENTRIES: Submit your original pudding or gelatin recipes featuring Better Bowls products. To be eligible:
• Recipe must include a title, ingredients, quantities, and directions.
• Recipes must use a minimum of one (1) package of Better Bowls pudding or gelatin mix, including Better Bowls Natural Chocolate or Vanilla Pudding Mix, Natural Strawberry Gelatin, Sugar Free Chocolate or Vanilla, Sugar Free Strawberry or Orange Gelatin, Fiber One™ Chocolate or Vanilla. A recipe will be disqualified if it does not use a Better Bowls gelatin or pudding mix.
• Recipes not meeting all requirements will be disqualified without notification.
• Recipe must be an original recipe creation or an existing recipe that features four (4) or more changes the judges will deem significant.
• All entries must include an original photo.
All entries (recipes) become the exclusive property of Better Bowls. By entering the Contest, entrant irrevocably grants to Better Bowls and its agents the unconditional and perpetual right to post, display, edit, adapt and publish any or all of the entries submitted in any media without attribution or compensation to the entrant, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity unless prohibited by law.
7. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Entries will be judged on the following criteria: 50% theme adherence, 25% convenience and 25% creativity. Winning recipes will be posted on http://www.BetterBowls.com, Facebook , Twitter, Pinterest.
8. PRIZES: NO ENTRANT IS GUARANTEED TO WIN ANY PRIZE OF ANY KIND. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Winner must claim prize by return e-mail and providing such winner’s address in an eligible U.S. State within five (5) days of Winner notification. The prize will be sent to winner within thirty (30) days after such winner makes its claim.
9. NOTIFICATION: Winners of the Contest will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address provided within five (5) days following the judging. Better Bowls shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been exerted during the five (5) days from the date of the applicable random drawing, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Contest Rules, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in this Contest constitutes winner’s consent to use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval.
11. TERMS: Better Bowls, its suppliers, agents, affiliates, consultants and service providers are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion, whether caused by computer, technical or human error. Winner assumes all liability and agrees to hold Better Bowls, its suppliers, advertisers, agents, affiliates, consultants and service providers harmless for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize.
Better Bowls reserves the right to cancel or modify the program at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, destruction of the integrity of the promotion by fraud, misconduct or technical failures, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the promotion. Better Bowls reserves the right to disqualify, freeze or prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation or with any provision in these Contest Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. BETTER BOWLS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND/OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL MAKING ANY SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: By entering this Contest, entrants release Better Bowls, its suppliers, advertisers, agents, affiliates, consultants and service providers, from any liability, loss, harm, damage, cost or expenses whatsoever incurred which may occur in connection with any part of this Contest and with the acceptance, ownership, and/or use of the prizes. ALL PRIZES, WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS,” AND BETTER BOWLS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
14. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or sponsor in connection with the contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law of conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
15. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules (print this page) and/or any legally-required winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Better Bowls Weekly Recipe Contest, 1152 Mae St. #101, Hummelstown PA.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
“Like” Better Bowls today and receive the latest product news and recipes!