Warm Chocolate Pancake Pudding Sauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 pkg. Better Bowls Natural Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Meanwhile, whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring after 1 minute. Serve pancakes with warm chocolate sauce.